Admission at Dhee Global School is open to students who demonstrate the ability to benefit from the challenging curriculum and programs offered at Dhee. To commence the admissions procedure, parents can make an appointment to visit the school, together with their child, so that a tour of the campus can be organized.
The criteria for admission is based on the following points:
- Availability of seats in appropriate classes and programs.
- Meeting all admission procedures and qualifications.
Admissions for Nursery to Grade 8 for the academic year 2018-19 is now open at Dhee Global School. If you would like to be a part of the Dhee family, please contact us at +91- 7022622562/63 | 08025445000 for further details. We would be happy to answer your queries.
Please fill out the Dhee Global School application form for registration. Application forms are available at the school premises or can be downloaded and submitted along with the application fee of Rs.500/-.
Please ensure prompt arrival at the venue on the scheduled date of test or interview.
Admission tests are based in the following criteria:
Kindergarten: Test will be in the form of informal interviews with the child and parents meeting with the Principal or the Academic Coordinator.
Grades 1 to Grades 4: On receipt of the completed application form with relevant documents, short listed students will be called for a class appropriate assessment in English, mathematics, Hindi or Kannada. A satisfactory performance in the test and personal interaction with the Principal will confirm the admission procedure.
Grades 5 to Grade 8: Short listed students will be called for an interview and written test in English, Languages, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies would be conducted. Meritorious performance would be an important criterion for the offer of admission. This would be followed by a meeting with the Principal or the Academic coordinator.
- Students will be given a specified date and time for the test.
- Admission is based solely on merit. Depending on the marks obtained in the entrance test and a review of the previous report cards, candidates will be short listed and offered admission.
- Parents will be intimated about the offer of admission upon which admission fee payment needs to be made.
At the time of Admission, new students will pay fees as follows:
- Registration and Admission fee
- Annual charges if applicable
- First installment of tuition fee from the month of March on-wards or prior to the start of the new session
The following are not included in the Tuition fees:
- Books and stationery
- School Uniform and accessories
- Transportation fees (optional)
Rules regarding Term Fees for regular students admitted at school
If the fees are not paid in full by the specified date, a fine will be imposed.
In case the dues are not cleared, strict remedial action will be taken.
A prior notice of 30 days should be given to the school before the student is withdrawn, else the fee for that particular period is payable.
- The school Transport covers main areas in North and North East Bangalore .
- A student using the school bus is expected to be at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus.
- The bus will stop at the allocated pick up point only.
- Door to door pick up will not be entertained.
- Students are allowed to use their allotted bus and bus stop. No change will be allowed without prior permission from the school authorities in writing.
- Nursery, LKG and UKG children will only be handed over to the parent/guardians only.
- In their absence at the point, the child will be brought back to school and parents will have to pick them up from school directly.
- Buses will not wait for late-comers.
- Students must not move around the bus while the bus is in motion.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.